Friday 31 May 2013

Bosto Kingtee 19ma

Hi All

New gadget day! I recently purchased this Wacom alternative drawing tablet from Bosto. (Check out their website) And what struck me is that they had a South African dedicated website. So after contacting them and asking a few questions they later offered me a demo unit at a reduced price which I immediately picked up!

Unfortunately this model is the slightly older version ( which I didn't kno at the time...) and has a few issues here and there regarding using Toonboom and Photoshop at the same time. I hear that the later model has no such issues and the kind people at Bosto are seeing what they can do for me in terms of fixing my problem. However my experience so far with the unit has been positive. I will hopefully do a review of this unit once I have word whether or not my unit will be fixed. At the moment my opinion is somewhat hear and there as it doesn't do what I need it to do. (Be able to use toonboom and photoshop without having to reinstall drivers over and over again.)

All thw rok I post from here on out will mostly likely be done using the Bosto, so perhaps that will give you some indication of how useful it is :)

Anyway I only have one pic at the moment, due to poor lighting and a dirty ass table, please excuse the dust, but I will be snapping a few more later.

So far it has it's little quirks, but the unit is pretty much WIN for the price I got it at. If you have any questions feel free to mail me.


No comments:

Post a Comment